Before Vinyl Installation
Vinyl installation is best left up to the professionals. Here's a basic overview of what to expect before your carpet installation begins.
- A member of our team will walk you through the installation process, answering any questions that you might have before the job begins.
- Remove all furniture from the rooms where the installation will take place. Doing so will ensure that your crew can begin the installation promptly.
- Make sure children and pets will not be present on installation day. Installations can use tools that might not be safe for children or pets.
- Consider what will happen to your current flooring. Is the installation crew ripping it up, or are you?
- Have a waste plan. Where will it go?
- Be prepared to be present on installation day.
During & After Vinyl Installation
- During your installation, our time will be as communicative as possible with updates and timetables for completion. Vinyl installation may take longer than with other types of flooring.
- Once completed, do a walk-through with your installation crew to ensure that everything is to your liking and that the job was done as you wanted.
- Run a fan to help ventilation any installation-related smells that might persist.
- Stay off your floors for at least 24 hours to ensure they settle properly.
- Contact The Floor Center for any questions!